By purchasing your ticket and entering the nature reserve, you accept the following provisions:
1. In principle, feeding the animals is prohibited. Our animals receive sufficient and a feed specially composed for them. For some animals, feeding with feed provided by the zoo is permitted. Please note the posted feeding instructions. Bringing food is not allowed.
2. Do not leave the visitor paths and pay attention to the boundaries. The open meadow areas in the park are excluded. Exceeding barriers is dangerous for animals and humans and is therefore strictly prohibited.
3. Animals also need their breaks. Please do not try to attract the animals' attention by shouting loudly, knocking on windows or the like.
4. Children under the age of 14 may only stay in the zoo when accompanied by an adult. Supervision includes not leaving children unobserved and staying close to them so that immediate intervention in any dangerous situation is possible. Parents are responsible for their children!
5. Your dogs are welcome. Please keep your dogs on a short leash and make sure that they do not enter the animal houses, enclosures and playgrounds with a ban on dogs. For the "big business" of your pet, you will receive free bags at the checkout.
6. For your own safety, riding bicycles, scooters, wheels, roller skates, inline skates, skateboards, scooters and the like is prohibited; as well as playing with balls, frisbee slices or balloons.
7. Please use the waste bins provided and help to keep the zoo clean.
8. Riding is at your own risk! All animals can be frightened, so keep your distance and follow the instructions of the staff. Avoid unnecessary noise!
9. Handle all games and play equipment installed in the zoo with care. Damages must be reported to the zoo staff immediately. The nets under the adventure bridge are safety nets. It is forbidden to jump into the nets! The playground equipment in the barn for explorers is suitable for children from 3 years and up to 7 years a supervisor is required.
10. For your own safety, no helmets or items of clothing with long cords on your neck may be worn on all playgrounds.
11. Filming and photography for private purposes is welcome. Please be considerate of the other visitors when taking your pictures - not everyone wants to be photographed. Approval from the zoo management must be obtained for commercial recordings.
12. Instructions from the staff of the nature conservation zoo must be followed! In the event of an intentional or negligent violation of the above provisions, the visitor is liable for any damage caused to Naturschutz-Tierpark Görlitz e.V., a third party or himself!
The Görlitz-Zgorzelec nature conservation zoo wishes all visitors a pleasant stay.